Monday, April 16, 2007

"At Last, You Can Add Co-Registrations To Your Website In 2 Minutes... Without Writing A Single Line Of Code!"

Dear Floyd Fisher:

My first month's results using your co-registration system are astounding! I'm
absolutely delighted to report that I have 731 new subscribers in only one month.

After almost a year of struggling to get subscribers, this is really hard for me to believe.

I got almost as many new subscribers last month as I did in the whole preceding year without co-registration!

I can't thank you enough!
http://homeincomeportal.com/rl.wea551/fp2.htm


Just for a little background, Floyd, I've tried many different strategies to get subscribers--Pay per click search engines,
traffic exchanges, classified ad's, paid advertising in other people's newsletters.

Nothing--absolutely nothing--compares with what your co-registration system has done for me.

Before I was lucky if I got 3 subscribers a day...and I do mean "lucky."

Most of the time it was only 1 subscriber, and often none for days at a time.
(Those were very, very costly subscribers too.)
http://homeincomeportal.com/rl.wea551/fp2.htm


What's really cool about this, Floyd, is that after the initial setup, I did absolutely nothing to get these subscribers.

Nothing at all, an I don't have to worry about search engine optimization (SEO).


I don't care where Google, MSN, or any other search engine ranks my site.

My success is now totally independent of the search engines!
http://homeincomeportal.com/rl.wea551/fp2.htm

No comments:

Generator Software The Relaunch Video

Mike Filsaime Introducing Ellie Drake

Only When Video Is Done, click here

ApSense Social Network